The Student Services team helps students prepare for life by assisting with a wide range of issues including:
- Emotional & Social Concerns - Our counselors are here for you to talk with whether it's about: relationship issues; feelings of belonging; issues with family, friends, teachers, or partners.
- Career Counseling - No idea what to do after you leave high school? You are not alone! Student Services can assist to help you figure out a path after high school. In addition, you can find a large number of university and college calendars and brochures in our office as well as information on admission requirements, application process, scholarships, bursaries, student loans and more.
- School Performance - Not achieving your goals in class? We can help you with learning study skills as well as arranging tutoring sessions to help you get to where you want to be in school.
Our Staff 902-368-6908
- Grade 12 Post Secondary Presentation
- Parent Information Session
- Student Loan Information
- Holland College
- Boys and Girls Club
- Break it Off (Stop Smoking)
- Bullying Canada
- Canadian Mental Health Association PEI
- Community Service Bursary
- Kids Help Phone
- PEI Youth - Substance Use and Addiction Supports
- PREVNet - Bullying Prevention
- Red Seal Program
- Smokers' Helpline
- The Employment Journey
- Walk-In Clinics